Re: Austin Model Railroad Jamboree Layout Tour

Ira.  We decided to set up on Fri evening.  Please change this on document

-----Original Message-----
From: Ira Schneider <ira_schneider@iname.com>
To: All Members <ttat-members@aoot.com>
Sent: Sat, Oct 19, 2013 7:29 am
Subject: Austin Model Railroad Jamboree Layout Tour

Hi,

Next weekend is the Austin Model Railroad Jamboree.  We are scheduled to set up
our layout at Mark Richert’s house to be open to the public on Saturday and
Sunday afternoon.

Please indicate your participation at this event on the Event Coordination Document
Scott has already towed the trailer to Mark’s house.  We need to know how many people
we have to set up the layout at 10:00 AM on Saturday.  Also, please indicate if you are
planning to bring any scenery for the layout.

There is a separate Event Coordination Document for a Club Work Day and Teardown
which will be at Mark’s house on the following Saturday.  Please indicate your
participation for this event also.  We have a list of projects to be worked on and we need
to tear the layout down and pack it back into the trailer.

Thanks.

Ira