GOD BLESS!!!

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT

DANO

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Allan Adelman <aadelman@austin.rr.com> wrote:
Ira,

Good luck on the surgery - we're pulling for you!!  :)

Allan

-----Original Message-----
From: ttat-members-owner@aoot.com [mailto:ttat-members-owner@aoot.com] On
Behalf Of Ira Schneider
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 4:10 PM
To: TTAT Members
Subject: Change of Plans

Hi,

I am having prostate surgery next Monday, so I will not be able to attend
the Temple Model Train Show.

I will continue monitoring the Event Coordination document and update the
layout as needed.

Since I won't be able to attend the show, I will print out some brochures
and bring them to the Annual Meeting on Sunday (since we have very few
brochures left in the trailer).
I will also bring the name badges so they can be used at the show.

I am not sure at this time if I will be able to attend the AMRE show in
October.  If I do, I will probably still be restricted to not lifting heavy
weights, meaning I would not be able to actively participate in setup and
teardown.  I will see what the doctor says when it is closer to the show.

I am sorry about the last minute notice about the Temple show.

Ira

------
TTAT members reflector.

------